I don’t know about you, but when I’m excited about something I’m passionate about – a mission driven organization, idea, or topic, the first thing I want to do is commune and collaborate with others who share my interest.
College is a great place to explore different interests and passions.
Start exploring these options to dive deeper
- Join a club or campus organization
- Attend a speaker series or book-signing event
- Research non-profits or companies in your college town that align with your interest
- Reach out to other students in your classes
- Identify students in your dorm, apartment complex, or sorority or fraternity that share your interest
There’s nothing like learning more while making new friends or building deeper relationships.