January 1 signals a clean slate, a new chapter. Yet, too many times, we create a laundry list of well meaning resolutions only to break many of them before the end of the month.
As college students, it’s even more challenging to see beyond classes, tests, friends, and a much-needed night of sleep.
My wish for you in 2015 – to take care of and invest in yourself
- Find an activity or class that provides joy or relieves stress (or both)
- Make a mistake (or 2, 3 or….) – it’s how we learn
- Develop a new friendship or deepen a valued one
- Give back – it makes you feel good
- Start or add to a bucket list – experiences bring more happiness than stuff
I’ll update you on how I’m doing. I hope you will do the same.
Happy New Year!