Start Your Next Adventure With Us!
CareerOnward is on a mission to work with the best, most innovative individuals who are passionate about helping students achieve early career success. We want individuals with fresh insights and tech mindsets. If you are looking to join a team working to help students build their own unique personal brands (including yourself), this is it!
Here is a list of current open positions with Career Onward:
Video Intern – Fall 2017
- Help develop social media strategies and campaigns and then execute
- Utilize video skills to create and edit unique and engaging content
- Create great video content that is applicable to Career Onward’s prospects and clients
- Assess performance using social media metrics and make recommendations
- Comfortable discussing performance metrics
- Feels a team is key to the success of all
- Self-starter who can work independently, work remotely, and deliver on time
- Diligent with details
- Radio, TV, or film major or someone who’s passionate about video to educate, communicate and tell stories
Benefits to working at Career Onward are many:
- Get invaluable start-up experience working with seasoned business professional.
- Have the opportunity to own your projects, build case studies based on your successes, get class credit, and if earned, a professional recommendation on LinkedIn as well as phone references.
- Learn hard skills that are important to employers: Hootsuite, WordPress, Canva, Trello
- Get individual access to Career Onward’s proprietary process including 1:1 time to develop and implement your own personal branding and career strategy to stand out from the crowd.
If you think you’re a good fit for a current opening, please apply.
And, If you don’t see the right position but believe you can contribute to our company, tell us why and submit your resume anyway. We’re always looking for great talent.
Submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.