Winter break is a great opportunity to rest and get organized for spring.
Planning for the Spring semester:
- Audit your degree plan to make sure you’re on track
- Assess if you have time to add a minor or get a certificate in an area of interest
- Reach out to professors regarding undergraduate research opportunities
- Research new volunteer opportunities that align with your passions or help you build new skills (get off campus)
- Check the dates for spring career fairs, they usually happen at the beginning of the semester
- Conduct informational interviews with professionals at your target companies