The job search process should be strategic and organized.
At Career Onward, we believe the job search process can be highly personalized, organized, and efficient. It can be targeted based on each student’s personal and professional goals which provide an exercise in personal discovery that can be both enjoyable and enlightening. We educate each student on our process, create a personalized career plan, and support each student every step of the way.
Our 8 Steps to Student Success
- Plan for Professional Success
- Explore Career Goals and Determine Priorities
- Create/Revise Career Assets (Resume & LinkedIn Profile)
- Develop Target List of Companies
- Produce Stand-out Communications
- Conduct Compelling Interviews
- Negotiate Offer(s)
- Celebrate with Family and Friends
Why Career Onward?
There is no doubt that ALMOST everything has changed for students as it relates to getting internships and jobs after graduation.
WHAT HAS NOT CHANGED IS THE IMPORTANCE OF A PROFESSIONAL NETWORK
70% of all jobs are found through networking, while only 11% of college students are hired through college recruiting programs